OK, I don't have a Beaba Babycook yet but I know I will fall in love with it even more once I actually have it. In its BPA-free container, you can steam food, puree it, and defrost/re-heat it. The monkey has only been eating food for about a week, but we're determined to make as much food ourselves as possible instead of buying jarred baby food. So far we've made a batch of sweet potato puree that we froze into cubes. Seems to be going well. But how awesome would it be if we could put food in the Beaba, where it would steam until done and then automatically shut off, and then puree it in the same container?! Then only have ONE thing to wash after all that food preparation, instead of a whole bunch of dishes.
I imagine that this appliance could well outlast the babyfood phase too -- why not continue to use it for steaming and pureeing all kinds of stuff?
Bellaziza's Favorite Things is hosting a giveaway here: http://www.bellazizasfavorites.com/2009/01/13/swag-alert-beaba-babycook-for-you/
We already h





No comments:
Post a Comment