Monday, January 26, 2009

Bumbleride Stroller giveaway

On a bad fibromyalgia day like today, I can't even think about lifting the stroller.  Which is a crappy paradox since it also hurts to carry the monkey in a carrier as well.  Which means I need to have somebody help me with everythign (lucky daddy was around today).  In order to close the current stroller, you are required to squeeze the handle in such a way that even people with normal hand strength find it difficult.  For me it takes 2 hands and all my strength (on a good day).

So, for setting aside the pain and putting up with this craptastic stroller for the past 6 months, I think I deserve a new, better one!!  

It would be nice to win it, here: http://nursemommy07.blogspot.com/2009/01/win-bumbleride-indie-stroller.html

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I sent you an email a couple of days ago letting you know that you won the Leg Huggers giveaway at my blog, Jolly Mom. Please email me ASAP with your full name and address. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete